Bex Stubbings – Coach
beXtrifit is led by Bex Stubbings who has spent many years as a triathlete and triathlon official. Bex completed her degree in Finance, before deciding to re-train and follow her passion for the sport and help other realise their own ambitions within Triathlon.
Bex Specialises in beginners and intermediates, but loves to work with athletes of all abilities.
In her spare time, Bex volunteers with The Arctic One Foundation and as a Race Official for triathlon events.
Formal Qualifications and Recent Relevant Experience
- British Triathlon Level 2 Coach
- Amateur Swimming Association Level 2 Swimming Teacher
- FutureFIT Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Pilates Teacher
- Coach at Chiltern Tri Club
- 15 years experience in triathlon
Please feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org